Director of Marketing and E-Commerce
Pomp and Circumstance is a contemporary women's clothing and accessory boutique located in the River Oaks area of Houston.
A Marketing and E-Commerce Director at Pomp and Circumstance is a brand builder, content creator who keeps up with the latest digital trends. You're willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done no matter what. You love working with a close knit team and thrive on delegating and managing a growing team. You are excited to work with a small business that is rapidly growing and you are passionate about continuing that growth.
-Prepare action plans, marketing strategy and social media content calendars
-Style and conceptualize daily photo shoots
-Drive strategies with the ability to report on best performing posts and social metrics
-Create graphics for social media, email campaigns and e-commerce store
-Maintain e-commerce store daily by editing photos, adding product descriptions, pulling weekly reports to analyze aging product
-Conceptualize product launches
-Work with other team members to conceptualize and implement campaigns and projects
-Maintain all social media accounts- creating content, reporting analytics, responding to customer questions and comments. Coverage on some nights, weekends and holidays may be expected.
-Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
-Proactively suggest new concepts and strategies to increase order volume and in store traffic
-Train team on how to use social media cohesively
-Implement a content calendar to plan specific and timely marketing campaigns
-Manage marketing team effectively to ensure projects, campaigns and daily tasks are completed in a timely manner
-Live sales on app and Facebook may be expected
-Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
-Minimum of 3 years social media management and content creation fields
-Retail experience a plus
-Ability to work effectively and seamlessly in a fast paced environment
-Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease
-Experience managing a small team
-Extensive knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest.
-Background in social media analytics tools, campaign analysis, understanding of leveraging hashtags and trending topics
-Ability to create relevant, original and high quality content for all channels (website, app, social)
-Ability to work flexible hours as some evenings and weekends may be required
-Must be a team player
-Excellent communication skills
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Pomp and Circumstance Boutique is a women's specialty boutique located in Houston,TX. We are a brick and mortar shop located in River Oaks as well as a thriving and rapidly growing online store. Our marketing department is looking to add another associate to the team. Full time is preferred but will consider part time for the right candidate.
This role will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Performing other duties when needed.
• Work collaboratively with others on the marketing team
•Social media selling on our app, Facebook and Instagram
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
• Student or graduate with a degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• 1 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
•Must be comfortable being in front of a camera for live selling on social media channels and app.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Detail oriented
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
MARKETING AND SALES INTERN
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working in the fast-paced fashion sector. Responsibilities range from administrative duties to out-of-the box thinking and planning. Our ideal candidate is someone who is very detail oriented and has strong organizational skills. Someone who is obsessed with clothing, jewelry, gifts and is comfortable interacting with others!
-Prepare action plans for effective search of sales trends and prospects
-Creating content for email campaigns and all social channels- strong writing skills a must
-Researching new collaboration opportunities
-Manage social media outlets -planning and creating content including graphics and descriptions
-Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
-Work with our Sales Manager to service new and existing customer to grow our business
-Experience with clothing sales a plus
-Smart, fun, outgoing and goal oriented
-Ability to work independently, self motivated
-Monitor and review the inventory levels and sales and provide recommendations to maximize stock/sales ratios, including proposing markdowns to meet flow and aged inventory targets
-Dependable, personable and strong communication
-Computer savvy (Lightroom, email, Canva, etc.)
We value all of our interns and will make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely well versed in product knowledge. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment.
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org