We're back with another installment of our 'Take 10' series, and today it's all about our incredible Sales Associate Kennedy Coma. She's fashionable, she's fun, and she's a fabulous part of our P&C team. Let's get to know her more!
1. Full name and position at P&C?
Kennedy Coma, Sales Associate
2. How long have you worked at P&C?
I started out modeling for P&C in November of 2015 and started working in the store this past February!
3. What is your favorite thing about working at P&C?
My favorite thing about working at P&C is opening a shipment when it first comes in. It's like Christmas!!
4. How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style varies with how I am feeling and what I am inspired by at the moment. Comfort is very important to me, so I try to incorporate comfy and cute looks into my daily life.
5. What are your 3 favorite things in your wardrobe?
My three favorite things in my wardrobe are a pair of Levi high wasted shorts that I made myself, my American Apparel cropped tank tops, and a pair of Lululemon leggings with mesh paneling.
6. What is your favorite trend this season?
My absolute favorite trend this spring/summer would be off the shoulder tops and dresses. They are so cute, yet give off a sexy vibe that is great for daytime or going out with the gals.
7. What trend do you hope never makes a come back?
A trend that I hope never makes a comeback is overalls; leave those at the farm!
8. What is your favorite color to wear?
Olive green is my favorite color to wear; it really complements my blonde hair and green eyes!
9. If you could switch closets with 1 person, who would it be?
If I could have anyone's closet it would, hands down, be Lauren Conrad.
10. What are your hobbies/interests?
I love to lift weights, go hiking, paddle boarding, anything active!