We are lucky here at P&C because our employees are truly some of the best folks out there. They are hard workers, great people, and have fabulous style. We want all of you to get to know our P&C team better so when you come in the store you know who is who. And we're kicking off our 'Take 10' series with the lovely Alexandra Baker, our Store Manager.
1. Full Name and position at P&C?
Alexandra Baker, Manager
2. How long have you worked at P&C?
I have been with P&C for about a year and 3 months.
3. What is your favorite thing about working at P&C?
Working at P&C has been great! It’s a great environment with a lot of freedom to be creative. My favorite thing has been growing with the store. A lot has changed for P&C the last year and being with Marie through the changes has been pretty awesome!
4. How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style is definitely laid back; the best way to describe it would probably be 'Street Style.' I wear a lot of ripped jeans, sneakers, and plain casual tees. I try to keep pretty comfortable at all times; even my “dressed up” is a crop top, jeans, and booties. I am also the crop top queen; ask Marie, it’s almost all I wear!
5. What are your 3 favorite things in your wardrobe?
I switch favorites a lot, but as of right now I'd say my Brandy Melville mom jeans, Comme Des Garcons converse, and my leather jacket from Forever21, which has been a solid favorite since I got it months ago.
6. What is your favorite trend this season?
Mom jeans; I think they are so great. Also, platform sneakers are really cute!
7. What trend do you hope never makes a come back?
Hmm, I really can’t think of one to be honest!
8. What is your favorite color to wear?
9. If you could switch closets with 1 person, who would it be?
Bella Hadid or Sarah Snyder. Also Kylie Jenner is really annoying, BUT her outfits are always on point.
10. What are your hobbies/interests?
When I’m not at work I like to spend my free time on Netflix to be honest. I also really like doing adult coloring books and this thing called Zentangle! I'm also a serious cat lover. We have 6 at my parents house in Katy and I have one at my apartment; her name is Beyoncé.