For all you Starbucks lovers out there, this blog post has your name written all over it. Us girls at P+C love a good Pumpkin Spice Latte just like practically every other human out there. Nothing says Fall like this signature drink. Although the original at Starbucks is a classic, dishing out $5 a day to indulge in heaven in a cup isn’t the most ideal situation for the fashionista’s wallet. We need that money to go towards more important things, like bags, shoes, and clothes!
We found two great recipes on Pinterest. One for a Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte the other, a skinny alternative!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
Adapted from Urban Nester
8 tablespoons pumpkin puree
4 tablespoons vanilla
2 teaspoons cinnamon
4 cups strongly brewed coffee
6 cups milk
8 tablespoons sugar
- Combine milk and coffee and pour into the slow cooker. Whip together remaining ingredients – except the whipping cream – and pour into a crockpot. Mix together and use an immersion blender to get it mixed well
- Cover and cook in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream
Or, try our other recipe. I mean, why blow your diet and drain your wallet buying fancy coffee shop Pumpkin Spice Lattes when you can make your own skinny version at home!
Skinny Starbucks Inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte
Author: The Happier Homemaker
Recipe type: Drinks
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1½ tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup strongly brewed coffee-I used Starbuck Veranda K-cup
- light whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg for garnish (if desired)
- Brew coffee
- In a small saucepan combine pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and spice and heat over medium heat until steaming-do not boil.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over coffee and top with whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Oh the gems you can find on Pinterest. Love Pinterest just as much as we do? Follow Pomp and Circumstance Boutique’s Pinterest Page.
If you are reading this post use the code: PUMPKINSPICE to earn 10% off your next online order at www.pandcboutique.com for the next week!
Thanks so much for stopping by and reading!