Easy Summer Sips
Summer is great time to socialize and entertain with friends, especially with delicious cocktails for those of us 21 and older. Most of us aren’t trained “mixologists,” so all those fancy craft cocktails don’t always turn out so yummy at home. We found three great recipes that we wanted to share with you, courtesy of ivillage.com! All of them are easy to make and require few ingredients:
For an Adult Raspberry Lemonade you will need:
8 oz berry flavored vodka
2 oz limoncello
Lime wedges for garnish
2 oz simple syrup
1) In a cocktail shaker muddle together vodka, limoncello, simple syrup, and raspberries.
2) Fill shaker with ice and shake well. Pour into glasses and serve.
For a fruity frozen drink you will need:
8 oz dark rum
8 oz pineapple juice
4 oz coconut nectar
1) Put all in blender filled with ice. Blend until smooth.
2) Pour into glasses and serve.
For everyone’s favorite summer fruity drink, Sangria, you will need:
1 bottle white wine
Fruit slices such as peaches, nectarines, berries, plums, and oranges
4 oz Cointreau
Mint sprigs to garnish
1) Combine fruit and Cointreau in pitcher, allow flavors to marry, at least one hour.
2) Add wine and serve.
Of course all of these fabulous summer cocktails would be served perfectly in one of our Texas Pride Tumblers! Available in Green, Turquoise, Blue, Pink, and Orange. Shop them in-store for $9.50 each.
For more easy summer cocktail recipes check out: http://www.ivillage.com/3-ingredient-simple-summer-cocktail-drink-recipes/3-b-370358